The HQ Avanté features integrated technology and engineering to provide the functionality that quilters demand, paired with the smoothest stitch in the industry.
HQ Avanté Top Features
The HQ Avanté LED light ring sheds more light on every project.
- Front Power Switch
- Easy-Set Tension™
- LED Light Ring
- Front and rear touchscreens on front and rear handlebars with controls
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed, open-toe foot
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 22 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
- Four basting stitch options
- Needle-stop position control
- Stitch counters
- Bobbin-use estimator with low-bobbin alarm
- Menu-controlled UV and white LED lights in handlebars and around the needle bar for maximum lighting
- Integrated, adjustable laser light for pantographs
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Four language options: English, French, German, and Spanish
- Four extra bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack, and pantograph
- Built-in diagnostics
Where Will You Put It?
The HQ Avanté provides just the right amount of quilting space for today’s quilters.
Reasons to Buy Handi Quilter
HQ worldwide retailer support
HQ Warranty: 10 years casting, 5 years electrical, and 5 years mechanical
Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A.
Educational videos, tutorials, and tips available at HandiQuilter.com