2013 Avante with ProStitcher For Sale in Montana 2017-09-13T12:57:51+00:00

Home Forums HQ Machines for Sale 2013 Avante with ProStitcher For Sale in Montana

• Author
    Participant
    #29040 |

I have a 2013 Avante with HQ precision glide rails and a 2014 Prostitcher for sale with just over 7 million stitches. This machine has been well maintained annually and recently serviced yearly by the dealer I bought it from. The Handiquilter factory in Utah added the Prostitcher and did a complete service at that time. The Prosticher is upgraded to the newest upgraded Prostitcher Premium. The Art and Stitch software is part of the package. Smoke free and animal free home. I have a 12 foot frame that can be set up at a 4, 8, 10 or 12 feet. I upgraded to solid tracks to eliminate the bump felt with the traditional 6 section tracks.

Extras: Upgraded LED lighting, Leader Grips, Red Snappers, 12 bobbins, Handi Pole Cradles, Ruler Base, White Bobbin Winder, 10 packages of various sized needles, Horizontal Spool, Glide Foot, Tools, HQ manuals and Quilting Designs. Will back the machine casting transfer to the new owner. Purchaser is responsible for pick-up, transportation, and re-assembly. Shipping extra. Delivery, set up and lessons are negotiable. Priced 14,500.00 New $20,995 plus $495.00 shipping without upgrades. Photos available on request. Feel free to ask any questions. I want to upgrade to a bigger machine. Delivery negotiable to North/South Dakota, Wyoming, Utah, Washington and Idaho with fee.

• Lynne MillerLynne Miller
    Participant

It is my understanding that Art and Stitch is NOT transferable.

• Lei BoothLei Booth
      Participant

The software was never registered and can be transferred.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.