Does anyone else have the problem with the pro stitcher that when you turn it on 2017-07-12T10:29:31+00:00

Home Forums HQ Pro-Stitcher Does anyone else have the problem with the pro stitcher that when you turn it on

• Author
    Participant
    #27157 |

Does anyone have the problem that when they turn on the pro stitcher it all opens up as it should the motor engage but nothing works on it. Today I tried 4 times to start work and could not get the computer to play ball.

Also on other question the record and mark feature does it ever need calibrating as mind goes off I am sure I am not leaning on the poles etc and trying hard to be very accurate with the laser light on the needle

Would appreciate any help
    Sue

• Cheryl DuncanCheryl Duncan

Sue,

I am sorry that you are having problems with your HQ Pro-Stitcher. When you are turning your quilting machine and Pro-Stitcher on make sure you are turning on the quilting machine first and then turn on the Pro-Stitcher. When your motors don’t engage go to Settings, Advanced, Communications, Reconnect Machine. If this doesn’t help then please call your local retailer or our Technical Solutions team at 1-877-697-8458, M-F, 8-5 MDT.

Make sure that when your motors are engaged that you don’t have any play in your machine or carriage. If you have any play your local retailer should be able to help you or Technical Solutions will be able to help you tighten the pulleys. There isn’t a calibration that needs to be done.

Best regards,

Cheryl Duncan
    Handi Quilter Studio Educator

• Natalie PollardNatalie Pollard
    Participant

I have never had this happen til today. Got everything set up and click proceed and the motors are engaged and running but will not stitch.

Natalie,

I am sorry that you are having problems with your HQ Pro-Stitcher. When you are turning your quilting machine and Pro-Stitcher on make sure you are turning on the quilting machine first and then turn on the Pro-Stitcher. When your motors don’t engage go to Settings, Advanced, Communications, Reconnect Machine. If this doesn’t help then please call your local retailer or our Technical Solutions team at 1-877-697-8458, M-F, 8-5 MDT.

Make sure that when your motors are engaged that you don’t have any play in your machine or carriage. If you have any play your local retailer should be able to help you or Technical Solutions will be able to help you tighten the pulleys. There isn’t a calibration that needs to be done.

Best regards,

Cheryl Duncan

Natalie,

Best regards,

Cheryl Duncan

• Sherry BehrendsSherry Behrends
    Participant

I have had this problem too. I recently took a prostitcher class and was advised to 1) baseline my design, then I save it as a workspace on thumb drive and then 2) clear all my history then start quilting. Also 3) do not leave “follow” on while quilting. No problems now, except the new start, end issue……sure wish that was fixed.

• Judy ClayJudy Clay
    Participant

The only problem i have had was when the serial port on the back of my fusion came out. Not sure why that is happening all of a sudden but i check it before i turn on my machine now. That will keep your machine from quilting.
    Judy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.