HQ Simply Sixteen (new) with extras for sale in Rapid City, SD 2017-10-20T10:08:39+00:00

Home Forums HQ Machines for Sale HQ Simply Sixteen (new) with extras for sale in Rapid City, SD

• Author
    Participant

New Simply Sixteen machine and frame. I bought it new and have only used it to try it out. It comes with a 5-foot frame and many extras: Bobbin Winder, HQ Mini Ruler, HQ Ruler Base, HQ Handi Light, Echo Guide Ruler Foot, 3 packages of needles, Caster on the frame, and HQ super clamp. I am also including a Towa Bobbin Case Tension Gauge and a Thread Tension Gauge. I’m asking $5,500 or BEST OFFER. I’m also selling Sew Steady Long Arm Templates Spin-E-Fex Snowflake Template Set (8 template designs) $95.00 and Border Sampler Template Set Long Arm $50.00.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by Peggy McKee Peggy McKee. Reason: Added Sew-Steady Templates
    • This topic was modified 3 months ago by Peggy McKee Peggy McKee.
  • Peggy McKeePeggy McKee
    Participant

I am dropping the price to $4,500. My husband committed suicide right after I bought this machine and I have since moved into a smaller home with no room to put it.

• Dee RaymondDee Raymond
    Participant

Sorry to hear of the passing of your husband? do you still have the Simply 16????

• Audrey HaverkampAudrey Haverkamp
    Participant

Do you still have this machine? So sorry about the loss of your husband. I live approximately 7 hours away so this is within driving distance. Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe
SUBSCRIBE NOW

Join Our Weekly Newsletter

Stay updated with all latest updates, upcoming events & much more.
close-link

Use the code NEWYEAR for a 15% discount on all gadgets and accessories. Shop Now! Dismiss