HQ Simply Sixteen (new) with extras for sale in Rapid City, SD2017-10-20T10:08:39+00:00

Home Forums HQ Machines for Sale HQ Simply Sixteen (new) with extras for sale in Rapid City, SD

• Author
    Participant

New Simply Sixteen machine and frame. I bought it new and have only used it to try it out. It comes with a 5-foot frame and many extras: Bobbin Winder, HQ Mini Ruler, HQ Ruler Base, HQ Handi Light, Echo Guide Ruler Foot, 3 packages of needles, Caster on the frame, and HQ super clamp. I am also including a Towa Bobbin Case Tension Gauge and a Thread Tension Gauge. I’m asking $5,500 or BEST OFFER. I’m also selling Sew Steady Long Arm Templates Spin-E-Fex Snowflake Template Set (8 template designs) $95.00 and Border Sampler Template Set Long Arm $50.00.

• This topic was modified 12 months ago by Peggy McKee Peggy McKee. Reason: Added Sew-Steady Templates
    • This topic was modified 12 months ago by Peggy McKee Peggy McKee.
  • Peggy McKeePeggy McKee
    Participant

I am dropping the price to $4,500. My husband committed suicide right after I bought this machine and I have since moved into a smaller home with no room to put it.

• Dee RaymondDee Raymond
    Participant

Sorry to hear of the passing of your husband? do you still have the Simply 16????

• Audrey HaverkampAudrey Haverkamp
    Participant

Do you still have this machine? So sorry about the loss of your husband. I live approximately 7 hours away so this is within driving distance. Thank you.

• Andrea DitlefsenAndrea Ditlefsen
    Participant

Is this machine still available?

• Richard JohnstonRichard Johnston
    Participant

We would be interested in purchasing your machine. Do you ship or do you want a local pick-up?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.