HQ Sweet 16 for sale in N Texas2017-12-09T17:00:46+00:00

Home Forums HQ Machines for Sale HQ Sweet 16 for sale in N Texas

• Author
    Participant

I am offering my HQ Sweet 16 sit down machine. I purchased it in March 2014 from Urban Spools in Dallas. It was their floor model. I have quilted 3 twin size quilts on it and a couple of wall hangings. It has approx 1,400,000 stitches on it and was just serviced at Stitched with Love in McKinney. It includes the table with 2 drop leaf extensions, a basic bobbin winder, a ‘slider’ table overlay, extra bobbins in a HQ case, extra needles and the original instruction book. It’s a great machine but I don’t have the time or patience right now to master the art free motion quilting. I am asking $3500. You will need to come pick it up. I do have the original box for the machine but not the table.

• Dee RaymondDee Raymond
    Participant

is this machine still available? would you be willing to ship?

• Jill IsaksonJill Isakson
    Participant

Yes, it is still available. I don’t have the box for the table. It is quite heavy and I’m sure it would cost quite a bit to have it boxed and shipped.

• Nancy EcariusNancy Ecarius
    Participant

Is this still for sale?

Participant

Yes, it’s still for sale.

• Cassie JohnsonCassie Johnson
    Participant

Hi, is this still for sale? Thanks!

Participant

Yes, this machine is still available.

• Stephanie WeigelStephanie Weigel
    Participant

Hi, assuming you have the machine for sale, can you tell me how far you are from Dallas? I have relatives there so could come down. Is there any warranty remaining or transferring on the machine? I could borrow my Dad’s large sedan (4 door older American car). do you think the table would fit int he back seat or trunk? There is a hitch on the car so I could put it on a small trailer. Thanks.

Participant

Hi Stephanie – Yes, the machine is still available. I am about 30 miles N of Dallas in McKinney. I brought the machine and table home in a Honda Fit so I’m sure it would fit in a large 4 door sedan. I will need to check on the warranty and get back to you.

• Stephanie WeigelStephanie Weigel
    Participant

ok, thanks.

• Diane DoshierDiane Doshier
    Participant

Is this still for sale?

Participant

Hi Diane – Yes it is!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.